Wednesday, January 15, 2020

SLIG 2020 - Wednesday

One of my favorite things about SLIG is the wonderful Syllabus we get in each course. They are chock full of information, bibliographies, glossaries, etc.

They take on a special significance by Wednesday - when I start to really drag and find it harder to concentrate. I love knowing I have all the information at my fingertips when I get home. The amount of time the course coordinators take to put these syllabi together is mind-blowing.

I still refer to each of my syllabi from past courses often. I've already circled a number of things in my Virginia book that I need to track down as soon as I get home. I can tell that my portfolio may get put on hold for a couple of weeks while I dig into Virginia resources!  The good thing is that some of what I've learned in Virginia has given me new avenues of research for other non-Virginia projects I'm working on.

Two days to go!!!

Disclaimer - The Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy has provided me a discount on my SLIG 2020 tuition for my participation as a SLIG Ambassador. The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the value of the syllabus. Each is a wonderful reference resource.

    ReplyDelete